Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crossing my fingers for beautiful Friday weather...

I have a wedding in Manhattan this Friday and the forecast is calling for some rain and 52 degrees!  We are calling for some sunshine and about 70 ...  we got this! I have a  back up plan for shooting outside in the sprinkles of rain ... umbrellas :)  I love umbrellas ...   I was just scoping out the beautiful farm land in Manhattan and have some great ideas :)  I found a phenomenal old victorian style bridge!  I am looking so forward to the Bride and Groom shoots!  The colors for the wedding are mango and turquoise... so beautiful this time of year!  I am so excited for this wedding!  I will be posting pictures this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You love umbrellas because you know how to work them so well! Rain or shine I've never seen your photos turn out less than perfect! I love all the passion you have for your photography.

    ReplyDelete